Sunday, March 20, 2011

Death is God.

What is the point in living. No matter what you do in life, no matter how great, powerful, wealthy, successful, pathetic, poor, it all ends the same way. From the day you are born death watches over you trying to take you into it's wing at every chance it gets. And no matter how hard you try, you will never escape it, only delay it. There is nothing you can do in this life to escape death. So why live? Everything you do will amount to nothing. WE ALL END UP THE SAME WAY. A decaying corpse underground being feasted upon by worms and maggots. Everyone's destiny is the same. No matter what path you take to get there death is the end of the road. I realize now that Death is God. So what is the point? I no longer see one. Just do me a favor, when I do die, whatever whoever does my body, cremate me, eat me, throw me in the ocean, feed me to animals, i don't care what you do, just don't burry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment